Do you want to join our team?
At CT Wide we are always on the lookout for new reliable and trustworthy technicians to join are growing and freindly team in Auckland.
We have spent years building a trusted and reliable reputation across Auckland, and as a team, we are dedicated to offering high quality workmanship and a consistent level of service to our valuable customers. If you think this sounds like a team which you would fit in well with and have a hard working, friendly attitude, this could be the team for you!
What We Do
CT Wide are a trusted company offering air conditioning and refrigeration installations, maintenance and repairs across the Auckland region.
Our reputation has been built with a growing customer base of hundreds of happy and returning customers. We have a dedicated attention to providing outstanding customer services and we are always challenging ourselves to keep growing our skill base and knowledge to consistently provide an exceptional standard of workmanship in the services we offer.
- All relevant qualifications and/or training in air conditioning/refrigeration
- Over 25 years old
- Full drivers license (Or restricted with intent to gain a full license)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent practical skills
- The ability to problem solve independently
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, both individually and as a part of the team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to complete site reports
- A good level of spoken and written English
We would prefer for any successful candidates to be multi skilled within the air conditioning/refrigeration industry, however further training can be provided on the job.
A clean, full drivers license and great customer service skills are also required.
Job type: Full time – 40 Hours p/week
If you think you would fit in well in our growing, professional team, send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!